WHOA believes a professional organization is essential to promote quality accommodations for the traveling public and to give owners of bed and breakfast inns and ranches a unified voice in dealing with outside agencies that influence our business. We are an organization that serves our membership by:
- We Provide Cooperative Marketing Efforts:
Brochures & distribution and this website
- Increasing communication and professionalism within the industry.
- Providing bed and breakfast/ranch recreation establishments an information and communication channel to government agencies, travel agencies and the public.
- Promoting the interests of the industry to the public, state and local governments and other interested organizations.
- Wyoming Travel Industry Coalition
- Membership in several steering and advisory groups for the State
- Promoting tourism and awareness of bed and breakfast inns and ranches.